Available To Let
500 Capability Green was constructed in 1989 and provides 78,720 sq ft of Grade A headquarters office accommodation arranged on ground and two upper floors. The building is of steel frame construction with brick and stone clad elevations and sits on a site of approximately 2.06 ha (5.1 acres).
Internally the building is designed as two ‘L’ shaped blocks around a central full height atrium with the upper floors served by two x 10 person passenger lifts. The specification includes VAV air conditioning, fully accessible raised floors and suspended ceilings incorporating LED lighting.
The building affords excellent on-site car parking with a total of 378 spaces which equates to a ratio of 1:210 sq ft and there are an additional 10 visitor/disabled spaces located at the front of the building.
- Capability Green is a high quality business environment which is widely recognised
- as the leading business park in the lower M1 corridor. The Park extends to 85
- acres and provides approximately 1 million sq ft of high specification offices with
- additional health club and restaurant facilities.
- Capability Green is located 1.5 miles east of junction 10 of the M1 and is only
- 2 miles from Luton town centre, which is 33 miles north of central London.