We are looking to recruit an ambitious and self-motivated business centre manager for our Glasgow office site based on Hillington Park The successful candidate will have an autonomous role in delivering the highest level of service and support to our existing clients whilst driving new business through marketing, networking and existing client base.
The candidate will not only be responsible for maintaining the success of the business centre but also for the wider day to day management of our 32,000 sqft office building and site based staff.
Applicants should be entrepreneurial, hands on and be prepared to embrace the role and responsibilities as if the business was their own.
Administrative/ Health & Safety Duties
- Accurately inputting client service charges onto our in house systems
- Collate and input month end reports eg: tel charges, postage, photocopier at month end
- Update client files with new information as and when presented
- Raise purchase orders and book in contractors
- Building Maintenance reporting, including scheduling of work for the Maintenance Operative
- Assisting with debt collection
- Health and Safety Compliance – carrying out weekly checks as necessary.
- Diary & Meeting Room Management
- Liaise with Agents and office brokers to attract new clients.
- Proactively Network to increase the profile of the centre
- Increase occupancy through referral and existing client basis.
- Planned Marketing Events to promote the centre
- Drive Sundry Income through additional income streams
Personal and Professional Attributes
- Must approach problematic situations head on, be prepared to be a sounding board for clients complaints and able to provide appropriate solutions
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Smartly dressed and neatly turned out
- Courteous and efficient
- Diplomacy and confidentiality
- Confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Be able to provide basic IT assistance
- Computer literate – must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience of Propman would be preferable but not essential
- Must be able to work on site – this role cannot be fulfilled working from home, except in emergencies.
Reporting to: Asset Manager
Hours of work: Full time
Salary: D£25,000 – £30,000 Plus Lucrative Bonus Scheme, Dependent on experience