The property, located in the industrial area north of the B4155 in Brownhills comprises 21 separate industrial and manufacturing units and four small office suites. The total area of the site is 129,554 sq.ft.
The subject demise originally was built as a 1950’s single Industrial unit, but has been since reconfigured as 21 separate industrial/manufacturing units and four small office suites.
The units are situated on a L shaped site with only a narrow yard around the perimeter. There are two access points from the road to the property. Generally speaking, the individual units have part brick elevations with corrugated metal cladding and asbestos cement roofs.