MCR Property Group specialise in sourcing real estate opportunities with a view towards adding/unlocking value, and trading out of the deal in the short-medium term. The business is entrepreneurial and opportunistic in its approach. MCR Property Group has historically invested in real estate across all sectors.
The successful candidate will specialise in London acquisitions manager, assist in MCR Property Group’s London investment strategy, underwriting asset management activities and deal monitoring. Primary areas of responsibility will include financial modelling, deal appraisal, maintenance and review of ‘assets under management schedule’, research and market review for investments, internal reporting and presentations.
Candidates will get direct exposure to the board of directors and will fulfil a key role in the acquisition of new deals and asset management of existing deals.
Candidates will preferably have either an education in or experience of commercial real estate investment and analysis and possess strong quantitative skills.
- Supporting in any acquisition or disposal activities with specific responsibility to prepare and maintain valuations, financial and cashflow models which support the investment process and set out clear analysis of key investment drivers
- Supporting in any due diligence processes associated with acquisition and disposal activities and the co-ordination of associated information gathering across the business
- Strategy development/research for new initiatives/opportunities
- Preparing Investment memos and other materials for internal and external communication
- General support of senior team members in decision-making and execution of various investment strategies
- Reporting and communications with internal stakeholders
- Assisting in the analysis and dissemination of internal and external research knowledge
- Forecasting for existing assets under management
- Maintaining the ‘Interest Register, a schedule of all live deals containing the pertinent information and projections on each deal
- Monitoring ongoing deals
Are you looking to develop your skills and experience and contribute to what we do?
Can you add value to the innovative schemes we are embarking on?
Are you a positive, innovative person with a professional manner?
Will you make a difference?
If you can answer yes to all the above questions, then get in touch about a career in Strategic Acquisitions with MCR Property Group.